About RWP – The Zine
Running With Pitchforks is a quarterly printed zine concerning Art and Urban Farming. Much of the content is generated by food producers, writing about whatever suits their fancy. This results in a portrait of farm mentality without directly addressing farm mentality: farm-brain flattened and smeared – bloody, active, wandering, and average.
Buy yourself a copy of Running With Pitchforks to actually hold like you would a baby or small child.
Lots of fun in store! Our first issue includes:
– Interview with Sarah Brown and Conner Voss of Diggin’ Roots Farm / Oregon Tilth employees
– Short stories from Portland, OR farmers
– Essay from Tim Donovon on Symbolic vs. Tangible Action
– A Really Great Poem
– Lots of Images
– More Great Things!
Now Available At:
– Downtown Powell’s
– Naomi’s Organic Farm Supply
– Quimby’s Bookstore – 1854 W. North Ave., Chicago, IL.
– Atomic Books – 3620 Falls Rd. Baltimore, MD 21211 USA
– City Lights Books – San Francisco, CA
– Click Clack Distro – Online Distributor